Sat 29th Aug
Global 12 Festival || Summer 2020
#Global12Festival - 12 Countries in one venue.
The liveliest and most anticipated experience in the Capital returns, bringing the sounds of the summer – with the hottest performers and DJs from around the world. The Global 12 Festival, one of the most exciting weekends in the UK music calendar has confirmed Saturday August 29th as the 4th instalment of the experience.
Event attractions consist of red carpet entrance, live music, pop-up stands, food vendors, interactive experiences across 12 countries within one venue with artistic decor, fashion, art, culture, sports, games, special guests and more!
Shodement presents Global 12 Festival Summer 2020 in association with Unity Xtra radio, Beatz London, Afromusic Hub, Celebrity Creations, Rain crew, F8 Media and Cargo London.
* Afrobeats, Reggeaton, Hip Hop, R&B, Day party hosted by Beatz London! (NEW)
* Summer Cocktails.
* Open-air afrobeat acoustic sessions hosted by Afrohub!
* New iconic artists from London, Mexico, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Milan, Shanghai, Lagos, Sao Paulo and more performing throughout the day!
* Dance crews performing across the venue!
* Red carpet entrance from 12pm
* Summer vibes with friends, connections and Industry guests from around the world.
* Global 12 City decorated with an Aquatic – Bubble gum style design inspired by the award winning Art Director Matt Crump.
* Surprise headline artist performing the most exciting live set of the event!
* Pop ups and Interactive experiences from Fashion, Art, Culture and Sport
Special guests performing:
Sam Wise & Misunderstood.
International Line up:
Angeloumae (Philippines), Sarah Angel (UK), Kaydee (Nigeria), Leo X (Mexico), Lyne (Belgium), Shumba Youth (Jamaica) and more.
Beatz London & DJ Diamond.
Afrobeats acoustic Line up:
Maulo, Komo, Tommie, Rtkesh, Kwarteng, Shayla Rose, DizzyVC, The Only RLS, Damibliz & Davina.
Art & Culture: